Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Public Statement by Leonardo Quijón, young Mapuche Political Prisone, from the prison of Angol, Chile

July 27, 2013

I, Leonardo Quijón Pereira, Community Chequenco, wish to communicate to the National and International Community the following:

1. That I am already 11 months unfairly in pretrial detention in the cause of the death of the settler Gallardo and I want to emphasize that I am innocent. Together with me are also accused Luis Marileo and Gabriel Valenzuela.

2. That on Monday July 29th will be held the opening of the oral proceedings at 13:00 Hrs in Collipulli, in which will be announced when the oral trial begins.


3. That I am still being harassed, persecuted and accused by the Prosecutor Luis Chamorro, who never tires of inventing crimes that I have not commited. On August 29 I will once again face a Hearing, at 10:00 am in Collipulli where I will be charged with arson.

4. I would also like to thank the support given to me by the national and international community in these months in prison.

Freedom for all Mapuche political prisoners!

No comments:

Post a Comment