Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mapuche Minor political prisoner starts hunger strike in the Prison of Chol Chol, Chile

May 14, 2013

Public statement of the minor Gabriel Valenzuela Montoya, from the prison for minors of Chol Chol

To the national and international public opinion, I Gabriel Valenzuela Montoya, Mapuche minor political prisoner, imprisoned in the CIP CRC of Chol Chol, wrongly accused of the murder of the settler Hector Gallardo, declare the following:


Kiñe: That, from monday May 13, 2013 I have started a HUNGER STRIKE, which I will maintain until the end.

The reason for this drastic and extreme measure is the excessive delay in my trial, which has detained me for over eight months, where the
anti-Mapuche prosecutor has used every tool that the Chilean state gives him to exterminate our People-Nation.

Epu: Once again I point out, my absolute innocence and that of Leonardo Quijón and Luis Marileo in the setup to which we are subjected, having to date no concrete evidence against us, demonstrating the continued harassment and persecution of our People-Nation, having as a sole purpose to imprison us to avoid recognizing our ancestral right to territory and autonomy.

Kila: This is why I call on all those who support our cause, to be vigilant to the injustices and to continue to support us. Finally, I call on Our People to Mobilize, to protest and fight for what we consider fair.

I communicate finally that I will end my strike only when I have my freedom.
 
FREEDOM TO ALL MAPUCHE POLITICAL PRISONERS
NO MORE RAIDS IN THE
MAPUCHE COMMUNITIES
STOP THE SETUPS, PERSECUTION AND DETENTION OF OUR PEOPLE
STOP THE STATE TERRORISM AGAINST OUR GRANDMOTHERS, MOTHERS, WOMEN AND CHILDREN.
FREEDOM FOR OUR TERRITORY!!!!
  AND NEWEN TO MY PEOPLE-NATION!!!!

MARRICHIWEU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment