Monday, May 20, 2013

Public statement by young Mapuche Political Prisoner on hunger strike in the Pison for Minors in Chol Chol, Chile

PUBLIC STATEMENT BY MAPUCHE POLITICAL PRISONER GABRIEL VALENZUELA MONTOYA FROM THE PRISON FOR MINORS IN CHOL CHOL ON THE SIXTH DAY OF HIS HUNGER STRIKE ON 18 MAY 2013

From the prison for Minors in Chol Chol, where I already am 6 DAYS ON HUNGER STRIKE, before the nil intention of the Chilean State and Justice to respond to the demands as a Mapuche political prisoner, I inform the national and international public opinion of the following:

Kiñe: That according to medical checkups performed in the infirmary of the CIP CRC Chol Chol, on the sixth day of hunger strike, I have lost about 3 kilos of weight, with which I have begun to feel health problems such as dizziness, nausea, headaches, pain in my bones, hips and muscles. I declare that this hunger strike is total and that I only use liquids such as water and matte.

Epu: I denounce to the national and international public opinion, ill-treatment by prison guardsof Chile of the CIP CRC Chol Chol towards my family, making it difficult to enter as well as to leave for them on their visits, intimidating and discriminating us for being Mapuche, without a modicum of respect.

Küla: The decision to start this strike to the bitter end has been a difficult decision, for me, as well as my family, which I assume responsibly, explaining that I will not stop until they meet my demands against the Chilean state and its judicial system. Therefore I declare that I'm not willing to accept any food, finding myself opposed to what they call the forced feeding, demanding that they respect my right to autonomy.

Meli: Finally, I want to say that the anti-Mapuche prosecutor will not be able to involve us in his dirty setups to stain the struggle of our people-nation. I tell you that my hands and conscience are clean and not full of blood as the Chilean government who continues its violent raids, hitting our mothers, grandmothers and children. My conscience is clear, I demand our immediate release. 

FREEDOM TO ALL MAPUCHE POLITICAL PRISONERS!!!!
FREEDOM FOR LEONARDO QUIJÓN, LUIS MARILEO AND GABRIEL VALENZUELA!!!!
FOR THE FREEDOM OF OUR TERRITORY!! AND NEWEN TO MY PEOPLE-NATION!!!!
MARRICHIWEU!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Libertad a los jóvenes Gabriel Valenzuela Montoya,Leonardo Quijón y Luis Marileo !!!
    Ellos representan la lucha de un Pueblo que sólo aspira a su autodeterminación,libertad y dignidad !
    Su cautiverio es una afrenta a ellos como seres humanos y por cierto no existe ni siquiera un delito del que pueda culpárseles porque todas las acusaciones son falsas !
    LIBERTAD A TOD@S L@S PRES@S POLÍTIC@S MAPUCHE !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading this article. you lot of great work in the community. with the need for the districts to have website and clubs too must have a website.

    ReplyDelete