Tuesday, August 28, 2012

ERICK MONTOYA REPORTS FROM ANGOL PRISON ABOUT HIS BRUTAL ARREST, June 15, 2012

ERICK MONTOYA REPORTS FROM ANGOL PRISON ABOUT HIS BRUTAL ARREST

Source: http://comunidadtemucuicui.blogspot.de/2012/06/erick-montoya-desde-la-carcel-de-angol.html


Friday, June 15, 2012
ERICK MONTOYA REPORTS FROM ANGOL PRISON ABOUT HIS BRUTAL ARREST


I was at home getting up that day when I heard a knock on the door, police entered the room beating my mom and me, aiming guns at us and throwing us face down on the floor. In the house were my mom, my little sister of 4 years, my girlfriend and me.
Then suddenly I heard that they began to shoot outside, at my grandfather, at my uncles and aunts who live next door. They dragged me out and once outside in the courtyard I was shot from the front twice, once in my leg and ribs and once in my throat.
From there several cops took me to the creek that this at the back, I was kicked while walking and I could not move forward. They kicked me so much, later they also slapped me in my face, they said: "…it’s you fucker, it’s you fucker”... I was handcuffed and did not see anyone, I did not see my mom, or my sister and my girlfriend, I only heard in the distance the cries of my mother and people. I was thrown to the ground and between 3 cops they kicked me, I felt that they hit me but I could not do anything and at one point one tried to bend my neck to straighten it up again to kick me in the face with his boot and I felt two strong kicks to the head and then he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back again and I felt a kick in the face and from there I can’t remember any more.
I came to when they were talking to me about the detention control and I did not understand anything...

Source: http://comunidadtemucuicui.blogspot.de/2012/06/erick-montoya-montoya-su-primer-mensaje.html

Friday, June 15, 2012
ERICK MONTOYA, HIS FIRST MESSAGE TO THE COMMUNITIES FROM THE PRISON OF ANGOL

All I can say about the fight to my peñi(brothers), is that if we do not fight for our land we will not have what we want. Because we are not fighting out of malice or for wanting to make trouble as they call it, we fight for our land, to go forward.
What police do against the Mapuche people is an evil, it is repression that we live with since a long time and we must continue nonetheless.
Just now I found out I was charged with attempted murder of a cop. They blame us and it is not so, they shoot between themselves and frame the peñi, we are not the only ones.
I say to the people lots of newen(strength) and this fight is long, continue to go forward, although they have taken my crest, although they take our crest again, go ahead and do not be afraid for Chawnechen(God) is watching.
To my people of the community I say: do not worry about me, I'll be fine and they must go on and continue fighting. The Chilean state is not going to take us out of the fight unless they take our life.

My message is:
 Not to let Temucuicui die, that has led a historic struggle. Lots of newen to the peñi and lamien(sisters) and the community of José Guiñon. Lots of newen, this fight is long and that we will not let ourselves die even though they take our crest, they lock us up, take away our freedom, we will keep fighting until we recover the land, our strength and fortitude that we have and all the communities that have supported us and who supported me.
Continue to go forward and so I tell my mother that this fight is long and that I will fight to death, to take lots of care and confront the winkas(strangers) and that I love her much.

ERICK MONTOYA MONTOYA
I just turned 20, WE ARE 3 BROTHERS AND MY MOM
AT THIS TIME MY TROATH HURTS MUCH AND I CAN NOT MOVE, MY LUNGS HURT AND IT COSTS ME TO TALK ME, I TIRE.
I HAVE 4 SHOTWOUNDS, TWO IN MY TROATH, MY RIBS AND MY LEG.

No comments:

Post a Comment