want to inform the national and international community the following:
1. That I am a prisoner in the prison for minors being innocent.
2. We are young people who are fighting for justice and truth for our people in their just demands for territory, but the Chilean government is unwilling to respond, preferring to repress and criminalize the Mapuche struggle.
3. On January 22, 2013 ends the time of investigation in the case of settler Gallardo. At this point the Prosecutor Chamorro still has not presented the antecedents of the investigations. This means that it is possible to lengthen the investigative process and I would have to continue imprisoned as well as the peñi Luis Marileo and Leonardo Quijón in the prison of Angol.
4. On January 22 the hearing will take place in the early hours in the morning in the Court of Collipulli.
5. I demand to accelerate the investigative process and give me Liberty under precautionary measures as I have been unjustly imprisoned and this violates the rights of the Convention on the Rights of the Child, ratified by the Chilean state.
Thanks to all the people who have continued to support our struggle and especially our Mapuche nation and all original peoples of the world.
FREEDOM TO ALL
MAPUCHE POLITICAL PRISONERS!