Sunday, February 24, 2013

Mapuche Political Prisoner Fernando Millacheo ends Hunger Strike and demands prompt transfer to the prison of Angol, Chile

Source: http://paismapuche.org/?p=6634
February 23, 2013

Public Statement No. 4 Fernando Millacheo Marín, Mapuche Political Prisoner.

To my Mapuche brothers, Human Rights Organisations and to the Public Opinion I report the following:

 Today, February 23, from the Criminal Hospital El Manzano, Bio-Bio Region (Concepción), I report that on February 20, 2013, with 59 days of liquid hunger strike, since December 24, 2012, I have ended my Hunger Strike weighing 45.200kg, due to my deteriorating health and at my family's request.

THEREFORE TO THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE I DEMAND THE PROMPT TRANSFER TO THE PRISON OF ANGOL FOR THE THEME OF THE FAMILIAL JOURNEY FOR MY VISITS. 

Weight at the start of the strike                       60        kg  (12/24/2012)
Current weight at 59 days of hunger strike      45,200 kg  (02/20/2013)

1. - I am completely innocent of the charges against me.
2. - I demand a fair trial and due process, and also that they expedite the procedures and allow me the right to defense.
3. - I request a change of my precautionary measures.
4. - I join the just demand for the freedom of all Mapuche political prisoners.
5. - I demand the prompt transfer to the prison of Angol.

Lof Chequenco, Fernando Millacheo Marín, Mapuche Political Prisoner.
 

Freedom for all Mapuche Political Prisoners
AMULEPE TAIÑ WEICHAN
MARRICHIWEW
WEWAIÑ

(Family Millacheo Marin)
Prison El Manzano (
infirmary), February 23, 2013 

No comments:

Post a Comment