Sunday, March 3, 2013

COMMUNIQUE OF THE MAPUCHE YOUTH LEONARDO QUIJÓN from the prison of Angol - Chile, MARCH 2, 2013

I, Leonardo Quijón Pereira, of the Community Chequenco, a political prisoner in the jail of Angol communicate to the national and international community that:

After almost six months of preventive detention I must state that:

1. I started with a case and now for the persecution of the system there have been placed two more cases against me, for arson and for making threats, just to keep me in prison. 

2. I call on the Minister of Justice and President Mr. Sebastian Piñera, to end the political persecution and setups against youths like me.

3. On Monday, March 4 at 12:00 pm. in the Court of Collipulli would be held the Hearing to close the investigation, I am accused together with Luis Marileo and Gabriel Valenzuela of the death of settler Gallardo.

4. Lastly I must point out that I am innocent of all the crimes against me.

 Freedom for all Mapuche political prisoners!
No more persecution and political setups!
No more militarization of Mapuche communities!

Leonardo Quijón Pereira, Angol March 2, 2013   

No comments:

Post a Comment