Monday, March 18, 2013

THIRD PUBLIC STATEMENT BY RODRIGO MONTOYA MELINAO, YOUNG MAPUCHE POLITICAL PRISONER ON HUNGER STRIKE IN THE PRISON OF ANGOL, CHILE

Sunday March 17, 2013

From the prison of Angol to the national and international public opinion:

1. - I make known that I am now 18 days on hunger strike in which I have lost over 6 kilos, making with this known my displeasure with the sentence that has been applied to me. My intention is to continue this painful means of pressure, until they provide solutions to my demands and until there is a statement about the irregularities of my trial and how they have been imprisoning and condemning the rest of the peñis of my community
I am not in the best of health, but I am very confident and spiritually very strong in what I'm doing. I want to prove with my sacrifice that I have had no involvement in what I was charged with and I hope that all right-minded Mapuche and organizations fighting for human rights will protest.

2. - That I call on the lords of the supreme court, to review my case and accept the action for annulment brought by my defense, as they account for all the irregularities of the trial.
I return to stress again my innocence and that they accuse me only for being Mapuche and belonging to a community in resistance like Wente Winkul Mapu.


That I ask also for all my Peñis "Justice for all my imprisoned and persecuted peñis, to not accept the lies of a state that seeks only to persecute, imprison and even kill us with total impunity.

FREEDOM TO ALL MAPUCHE POLITICAL PRISONERS!
My fight will continue, the reclaiming of territory and our path to freedom will continue!!
 
 

Fighting for my freedom and innocence
Rodrigo Montoya Melinao
2nd. Hunger Strike.
Community Wente Winkul Mapu

No comments:

Post a Comment